Advertising Operations Executive
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
About the role
Essence is seeking an Advertising Operations Executive to become an integral part of our Advertising Operations team within APAC. As an Advertising Operations Executive, you will be responsible for the setup, execution and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work with internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met. You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and a “can do” attitude and a desire to learn about the digital ad tech space.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Learn to set up campaigns, placements and creative assets through our in-house campaign management system (DCM), 3rd party ad serving partners, and publisher interfaces
- Gradually increase trafficking knowledge advancing from simple creative setups, encompassing standard desktop display, mobile, and 1x1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, encompassing but not limited to video and dynamic creative
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met. Check daily reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative and publisher implementation
- Liaison with the Account Management team ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary
- Support senior team members on projects
A bit about yourself:
- A minimum 2:1 from a top-tier university or equivalent
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working with DoubleClick Dart, Mediaplex MOJO and/or other 3rd party ad servers would be a distinct advantage
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.