Senior Client Services Manager
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Essence is hiring a Senior Client Services Manager for our Tokyo office. Client Services Management team are accountable for the direction, organization and delivery of digital marketing activities for our clients in partnership with other local agencies. We are the owners of the day to day relationship with our clients and local partner agencies, ensuring Essence delivers flawlessly against client objectives on each and every campaign.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Day to day responsibility for coordination and delivery of client campaigns across one or more clients/products
- Work alongside Client Services Directors to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects to brief, schedule and budget
- Key to this role is building solid and trusted relationships with day to day client teams as well as local partner agencies
- Become main point of contact for client and internal teams across the lifecycle of a number of campaigns
A bit about yourself:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a digital or integrated agency environment
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of the campaign delivery process and experience of managing campaigns from brief to live across biddable, programmatic and/or digital display channels
- Experience of managing day to day client and partner agency relationships and coordinating internal teams
- Good understanding of the digital media landscape with experience of executing campaigns and a passion for all things digital
- Self-starting and proactive attitude to work
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Some experience in managing campaigns across multiple markets & geographies
- Experience of team management and developing junior team members
- Knowledge of the creative process and experience of managing creative agencies or teams
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.