Executive Media Activation
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Candidates with a strong inclination towards numbers, Excel spreadsheets, formulae, queries and software applications.
- Required to interact with multiple internal/external stakeholders on a daily /weekly / monthly basis.
- Required to generate, maintain, consolidate and track various reports.
- Ability to run queries and cull out specific reports from various systems.
- Coordinating and managing all Database Responsibilities.
- Required to suggest process improvements/efficiencies for the sub-process or for the entire process.
- Ability to work/stretch long hours during critical assignments.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Good Communication skills
- Candidate should possess Good knowledge on Excel
- Experience working on data management and excel
- Good analytical skills
- Well-organized, highly efficient, keen eye for detail
- Work effectively in diverse group of people
- Highly trainable, Quick learner, adaptive to changes and pressure in the organization
- Working knowledge and innovative skills in VBA Excel could be an additional advantage.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 0-2 years of experience In reporting.
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.