Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
About the role
Accountable for brand planning our aim is to build deeper connections with audiences that go beyond the banner. We transform our clients’ business objectives and product strategy into insight-rooted plans. We build and maintain strong relationships with media owners to ensure that our plans are the most innovative in the industry. We manage all reservation based media activity to ensure delivery against campaign objectives.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Turn tactical presentations into media plans that excite the client and deliver against their objective
- Support the ADs and SAMs with developing tactical plans, allocation of campaign budgets and brainstorms for innovation
- Be the agency lead for research tools, delivering data points for consumer insight generation
- Brief other specialist teams on our tactical approach to enthuse and provide direction for excellence implementation planning
- Develop and oversee publisher brief including custom executions and review responses and feedback
- Input into post campaign reviews with insightful analysis, demonstrating the effectiveness of our planning.
- Keep current on new market technologies and innovative solutions for clients.
- Manage personal KPI and career progression of Executives and review all work to high standards
A bit about yourself:
- Likely 2- 4 years experience at a digital media agency.
- An active interest in digital media and how digital innovation is driving change.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration; but also capable of working independently when needed.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations. A natural affinity with numbers is a must.
- A self-motivated individual who is well organized and can manage multiple publisher conversations at the same time.
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.