Senior Analytics Executive
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver at Essence. Supporting the Account Manager with various works.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Support Analytics Manager with many aspects of campaigns and coordination throughout campaign lifecycle
- Become a confident user of systems and tools within Essence and the industry
- Build relationships internally across disciplines and countries
- Support teams in analyzing data and finding insights
- Formulate strategic recommendations with Analytics Manager and above based on gathered insights
- Collaborate with the team to develop new tools and solutions
- Collate data and support Analytics manager with delivery of reporting for clients
- Audit new external tools to build wider knowledge of market
- Attend status meetings, and client calls when required
A bit about yourself:
- Economics/Stat/Math Degree from a College, 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of Experience.
- Natural affinity with numbers and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience with statistical languages desirable (e.g. R)