Executive Media Activation Hub
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized
Some of the thing's we'd like you to do:
- Monitor and report on basic checks on Search campaigns in Adwords.
- Assist in managing campaign launches
- Set-up campaigns according to guidelines
- Ensure data maintenance and integrity of campaigns and dashboards
- Flag pacing risks to Media Activation teams
A bit about yourself:
- Close to 0 to 2 years of relevant digital experience
- Experience with planning and running PPC campaigns
- Google AdWords Certification and/or Doubleclick Search Certification
- Experience with Doubleclick search (and other bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo) desirable
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.